This is a note for a future doc on howto create a blockchain project which can be expanded on later.
- Run komodod with your chain parameters
- Your chain data is kept in ~/.komodo/CHAINNAME
- You need an icon for your wallet
- You need to know your chain parameters for the wallet
- You need to know what information to provide for inclusion in the DEX network
- Secure your blockchain project you create to bitcoin hashrate for best security
Other things to note are, what type of project is it – will it be a community project or a permissioned project for enterprise style of usage.
Here’s a short of youtube video / podcast the Komodo Pioneers did with Komodo Team Member “@Alright”
at the moment i contribute to the komodo platform where we believe in lowering the barrier to blockchain adoption through an ethos of openness, interoperability and freedom.
hopefully these bits find an appreciative person enlightening themselves with the skills and tools to get stuff done. i love not working, but if there’s pioneering or (re)imagination involved i enjoy working with good people possessing prosperous intentions and champion spirits.